iOS Alakadarnya MIUI 8 Theme MTZ Download
> Redesign layout, element & other
> Tap 2x in homescreen to blur effect wallpaper
> Chage lockscreen (costum it)
> Modul app
> Chage dialpad
> Change toggle bar
> 4×5 big icon (like ios)
> added font
> Fresh design
– Hides settings label without removing secondary settings label (miui9)
– Included Xperia keyboard Skin iOS With Modul App (If you use this theme and use the Xperia keyboard then you can activate the Xperia keyboard settings and select skin light)
– Fix bar Battery not Sync with Percentage
– checkbox on/off move to left
– Font, SF pro + support Unicode
– No miwallpaper (save Battery)
– Recolor, redesign, simple and real ios 11!
– and more
Whatsapp module is not work to updatable WA , please downgrade the WA if u want get WA module . download WA in this link below.
If you already have MIUI Designer Account then follow below steps, Othewise click on this link for tutorial on how to apply
Join our Whatsapp Group
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
Step 1: Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
Step 2: Go to app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
Step 3: Under Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
Step 4: Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that comes pre-installed within your smartphone.
Step 5: Scroll down and tap on Import.
Step 7: Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
Step 8: The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
Step 9: Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
That’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied on your device.